Rattler Pro Ride – 8 September 2018
- All riders are riding at their own risk. The event organisers take no responsibility for any accidents or incidents resulting in damage to the rider, riders’ property or any other person/property involved.
- All riders must wear helmets and ensure they are fitted correctly.
- Anyone under 16 to be accompanied by an adult.
- Riders to obey the rules of the road in the Highway Code at all times.
- Ride maximum of two abreast. Narrow country lanes where visibility is restricted ride single file.
- Keep the group compact leaving adequate space to the rider in front.
- Take care when descending any hills especially when area is wooded as roads may remain damp and slippery. Leave additional space to the rider in front.
- Riders to point out and communicate where potholes, road humps etc. are.
- Parked cars, give plenty of room in case doors open without warning.
- Flags will be positioned along the route to indicate the following:
- Yellow Flags - riders are approaching a feed station
- Red Flags - WARNING. Riders should proceed with caution due to road surface, steep descent, sharp bend etc..
- Green Flags - cautionary area has been passed
- If the group comes across horse riders, slow down and give them plenty of room.
- Riders to take care at all junctions and group up so they can progress through junctions quickly and safely.
- In the event of an emergency the Ride Leaders should call for assistance, if they are involved another responsible person should call 999.
- At the end of the ride ensure that you return to Healeys Cyder Farm to sign in or let your ride leader know if you have decided not to return.
ENJOY THE RIDE!